Litigation support can take many forms and we tailor our approach to the individual requirements of each assignment.
We offer experienced assistance broadly categorised as follows:
- Identification of key business and financial issues.
- Preliminary evaluations and assessments, reviewing and analysing information and documentation to establish the parameters of the critical issues.
- Investigations of diverse industries and commercial concerns.
- Assistance during discovery by identifying, reviewing and analysing critical documentation and records.
- Expert reports, meeting urgent deadlines, clearly and concisely written in plain English, supported by relevant knowledge, experience and evidence. Our reports meet the high standards expected by the legal profession and the courts.
- Comments on opponents’ expert reports and evidence, which we can review as part of preparation for trial.
- Testimony in Court, where we are relied upon as highly credible witnesses.