SHERIDANS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS is an independent Chartered Accounting practice specialising in Corporate and Personal Insolvency Services, and Litigation Support.
- We operate throughout Western Australia from our office in the Perth CBD.
- Formed in 1995 by the Principal, Jennifer Low, Sheridans has built its reputation on providing high quality professional and personalised service to its clients and stakeholders. Sheridans has developed a well trained and resourced team.
- Sheridans provides advice and services to assist in the resolution of a debtor’s financial difficulties. The Sheridans team will liaise with your creditors in a manner tailored to your situation, to ease the burden and stress of resolving your affairs.
- Sheridans provides an initial free consultation regarding insolvency matters to all potential clients and their professional advisors.
- We are also litigation support specialists with extensive experience of assignments involving diverse legal and financial issues.
- For all work undertaken we offer technical excellence and experience, and independence, at a competitive cost.